Monday, July 2, 2012

My Scene - Barbie - Westley/Madison

For some reason I really like the MyScene Barbie-line (2002- 2010 by Mattel). The faces are comic-style, but not so exagerated like some dolls where it is just too much. There are also some really nice detailed outfits for them, that one would want to wear in real-life :)

I still have only three of them and all of them are Westleys (afaik she is called Madison in the US, but was renamed Westley for European releases).

 Here they are :)

This one and the one in the dress I got at a flea market recently. She was missing a few plugs and her hair had been cut badly. I still picked her up because I like her face and the articulated arms. I gave her a proper short hair cut and now she looks really neat.
This Westley I bought at the same day than the short haired one, just one or two vendors earlier. Herhair was still perfect and she was dressed, so I didn't think twice about buying her. Her facial expression is so different than the other two dolls.

This one I bought years ago at a retail store, before I was collecting toys. Somehow I just really liked her and she was cheap :P She came big a little puppy figure and another brown dress. I don't know the the particular name of the set, just that it's from 2002.

I really need to pick up some of the other girls :)

No comments:

Post a Comment