Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Flea market haul #11

I really hope that the next time I find less....or I should get more picky.

Well four new Polly Pocket sets from a lady I bought some off before. I really wish she had done a bit of research before. She had so, so, so many sets but put the figures totaly random. So I have four more incomplete sets. The pink ones have really bad yellowing and inside of the big box with the ribbon battery acid had run out. I can fix it but still...

Then I saw a G3 Pony and it was 50cents =D Yay~ my first G3 Pony and it's such a beautifull color. It's.... Velvet Bow from the Winter series (2006). The scraf belongs to her and she originally came with a fitting hat, but I don't mind at all. I also picked up the cute Nici sheep keychain from her everything-is-50cent-box.

I also started to look through boxes with Barbies to see if I find some that still have nice uncut hair. One guy had some nice ones and all where for 50cents. I picked up two that caught my eye.
One is a "Sleeping Beauty Barbie" from 1998. She has a lever on her back so you can open and close her eyes. Her head is out of hard plastic and has a nice shine. But ist cannot be moved. Well..I picked her up because she looked so unusual.
The other one, as I found out, is a California Girl Barbie from 2003. The head mold is the same they still use today I think. The body is the same as the "My Scene" Barbies and I really like them for some reason. They don't have a twist and turn feature (who need that anyway :p ) and instead have nice hips and a nice stomach with bellybottom, great for wearing a bikini or other beach wear. I also like that they can move their legs a bit sideways. Well...I picked her up because I really liked the darker skin and her brown hair with blonde streaks.

Wow...this year I already bought so many toys and it doesn't stop. o___o!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment