Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Playstation 2 Collection

I was cleaning the other day and took a chance to take pictures of them lined up...they didn't turn out well, but they do their job.



42 games in total. I was three more that I lend, but never got back (Kingdom Hearts, Devil May Cry 2 and Grandia 2). Save for the japanese Games, they are all PAL versions. I don't have a japanese PS2 and no modded one....otherwise I would own so much more japanese games.
And there is only one game in there that I paid full retail prize. I guess that's the reason why I have to many.

Full list:
Super Bust a Move 2
Gitaroo Man
SingStar 80s
SEGA Megadrive Collection
Outlaw Tennis
Soul Calibur II
Dead or Alive 2
Tekken 5
Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy)
Der Herr der Ringe - DIe zwei Türme (Lord of the Rings - Two Towers)
Prince of Persia - Warrior Within
Onimusha 2
Tenchu - Wrath of Heaven
Project Zero (Fatal Frame)
The Sword of Etheria ( O.Z. - Over Zenith)
Drakengard
Zone of the Enders
Metal Gear Solid 3 - Snake Eater (Steel Box)
X-Men 2 - Wolverine's Revenge
X-Men Legends
The Bard's Tale
Jade Cocoon 2
Legaia 2 - Duel Saga
Makai Kingdom
Ring of Red
Shadow Hearts - Covenant
Unlimited Saga
Final Fantasy X
Star Ocean - Till the End of Time
Breath of Fire - Dragon Quarter
Shin Megami Tensei - Lucifer's Call (Nocturne)
Persona 3 - FES
Shin Mgeami Tensei Devil Summoner - Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Soulless Army
Suikoden Tactics
Suikoden V
Suikoden IV
Gensou Suikoden III (jap.)
Seiken Densetsu 4 (jap., Secret of Mana)
Tales of Abyss (jap.)
Bouncer (jap.)
Tennis no Ouji-sama - Seikyou chiimu wo kessei se yo! (jap.,Prince of Tennis - Build the stongest Team)
Kenka Banchou 2 - Full Throttle (jap.)


My three PS2 Shim Megami Tensei games. I really need to get Persona 4 one day.

Sword of Etheria is the european version of O.Z. (Over Zenith). It was never released in the US. I fell in love with the trailer from the Tokyo Game Show and thought I'd never see that game ever again. And suddenly they had it for 12€ at a super market here in town. I recognized it at first glance despite the different title. It's a basic hack'n slay, but you can do combos with the other 2 characters. I really don't know why I like this game so much. Drakengard is another hack'n slay. With dragons and a very disturbing ending :p

I love Suikoden V! I also really liked the forth Suikoden even though many regard it as the black sheep of the series.

Seiken Densetsu 4... the japanese title for the Secret of Mana series. I love the box art and the refrence to the Snes Secret of Mana.

Breath of Fire needs more love, too. The fifth part is very different from the games before, but I really like the dark atmosphere. X-Men Legends is a pretty neat RPG with many, many, many of the X-Men characters :)

Yay, Gitaroo Man! Sadly I really suck at rhytm games.


Lined up again...it looked so empty so now I added a few PSOne games and other stuff.

Thanks for looking and I hope that made up for all the Pony stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment