Monday, April 2, 2012

My PSP Collection

Sorry all the last post have been about MLP :P So here is my PSP collection. As you can see it is very small, but that also makes it easy to photograph.


I bought my PSP together with Dissidia as a bundle. I wanted it for a few years mainly because of the re-releases of PsOne Rpgs, but always hesitated since I already had a DS. In the end I gave in and never regreted it. I really like the silver color version and you don't leave fingerprints all over it like on the black version. I would get crazy cleaning it everytime after playing ^^;

Games I have:
- Dissidia - Final Fantasy
- Tales of Eternia
- Star Ocean - First Departure
- Castelvania - The Dracula X Chronicles
- Silent Hill Origins
- Jeanne D'Arc

'Dissidia' is the only game I payed full price (the others were all under 15€) and I don't know what to think about it. The graphics are nice and I love to see the Amano designs in 3d, but it's such a repetitive game and I could never really get into the fighting system. The story is complete BS and I don't like what they have done to Terra. It's nice that it has two covers. One with the heroes on white background one with the villains on black backround (guess which one I use :p ).
'Tales of Eternia' was originally a PsOne game never released in Europe and 'Star Ocean' a remake of a Snes game never released outside Japan. I beat and enjoyed both games :) If you like JRPGs than you can't go wrong with those two. There is also 'Star Ocean '2 on PSP which is a great game. I just didn't buy it yet because I already have the PsOne version.
'Silent Hill Origins' and 'Castlevania' I still haven't played ^^; But 'Castlevania Dracula X' is like a must have because it features two of the best Castlevania games in one. 'Dracula X' is already a great game (just watch this video to see why http://www.clanofthegraywolf.com/16-bit-gems/17 ) but this PSP disc has 'Castelvania - Symphonia of the Night' as a little bonus, too. Actually...I think most people bought this game only for 'Symphony of the Night'.
Last 'Jeanne D'Arc'. I had read that you can play all games on a PSP but I was very unsure because is a region code on the back of the games. Now I feel really stupid did I didn't simply try it out sooner. 'Jeanne' is the game I'm playing at the moment. It's a strategy game like Final Fantasy Tactics but a bit more simple. So far teh story is kinda stupid and I don't care for the characters, but it's still fun to play from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment