Friday, April 13, 2012

Flea market haul #8

Today was soooo cold, but there were many, many vendors at the flea market. I only bought one thing that immediately caught my eye. I ended up buying it because the man was nice and I didn't find anything else to buy :p
So here it is : The playset for Cleo de Nile from the Monster High series by Mattel.

Sadly there is some stuff missing...one of the black cats...the box, the little sphinx and all the tiny stuff and jewelery. Well...it was very cheap and still displays nicely so I won't complain. The man also had two littlest petshop (vintage) cats and I asked if I can have them for free :p

I don't even have a Monster High doll...but I solved that problem for the moment. My 'My Scene' Westley likes the set, too ;)


Maybe I should make her an egyptian style dress ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment