Sunday, May 20, 2012

Flea market haul #13

Normally I don't buy stuff this expensive, but I really, really like boxed NES and SNES games. Okay...I found Mega Man 2 glittering in the sun. I really hope the guy would sell it very cheap, but I wasn't so lucky. Well...it was an okay prize.
It's the Germany box in case you are wondering. The European box art doesn't look as....uh...strange as the US one. Mega Man himself looks a bit strange, but Dr. Wily looks really awesome! I also picked up a whole bag of Barbie stuff for very little money. At first I just searched for a few dresses and stuff and wanted to take a beheaded Phone Fun Courtney with me, but I ended up just taking everything. Sadly that stuff smells bad! BAD! I'm still working on cleaning everything. But when I'm finished I'll have a complete Hollywood Hair Ken a Phone Fun Courtney with her top and dress and many outfits. I also saw a guy with lots of Lil' Miss dolls, even the singing Mermaid one, but they were too expensive for my taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment