Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My little Pony G1 - Twinkle-Eyed Ponies

More Ponies that where released before I was born :p

Sky Rocket (Edelsteinchen)  was released in 1985. Sadly the first few plugs of her mane are completely cut off, but as a child I HAD to pick up every pony I saw at flea markets and I think the short haircut looks cute on her.




 Locket (Schlüsselblume)I picked up the same day. While her mane is still intact, she has age spots all over her.
I still really loved both of them as a child as I generally prefered the earlier Pony designs and these two really stood out among my other Ponies.




Tic-Tac-Toe (Trixi) I bought just two months ago for very cheap and I'm so happy to have her! Love the vibrant yellow color :) I got her so cheap because she has slight scratches at her mouth and an age spot, but that doesn't bother me at all! :D Bother her and Locket where from the second wave of Twinkle-Eyed Ponies from 1986.


I really wish I had more of the older Ponies!


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment