Saturday, May 26, 2012

Flea market haul #14

Today was the big flea market I kept ranting on the whole last month. The wheater was great and we went quite early before it got too crowded. I went all out on buying. Sadly only one G1 Pony and a handful of G3s. Not not single G4. Videogames were wuite rare too....wellt at least older ones. Only 4 SNES games and a few controllers. What I could have bought tons of were Barbies, Barbies, Barbies, but I picked up only 3 that I liked.
- A whole bunch of Nintendo plushies :) I only wanted to pick up the Yoshi, but they sold it so cheap that I took all of them and paid them a bit more than they wanted (I'm like that...) - SNES games : 'Donkey Kong Country' and 'Zombies ate my Neighbours' Two very good games I used to play when I was younegr at friends place. Glad to finally own them myself :) - 3 Barbies I haven't looked up yet - 4 G3 Ponies - G1 Baby Pony Snookums - Polly Pocket (incomplete) - Two Teenage Mutant NInja Turtles sets Polly Pocket style (only one has some figures...those thigns are awesome) - 3 TMNT figures : Casey Jones, Fugitoid and Usagi Yojimbo !! Byebye money!

No comments:

Post a Comment