Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Monster High Dolls!

Oh my... do you know this moment when your brain kinda snaps and you just buy out of impulse because you are so damn frustrated? Well... that happened last friday. Normally I buy only from flea markets and I generally hate spending money. Now I bought not only one but two Monster High dolls. 20€ each... I still feel bad about it and really want to spend as little money as possible this months to make up for it (let's see how that plan will turn out...).

But here they are! Toralei Stripes and Laguna Blue!
 At first I wanted to get only Toralei, because I love tigers and I think she looks great! It's so rare to have dolls with a short haircut. But the first store did not have her and I did not want to go back empty handed so I picked up the pretty Laguna....later I saw Toralei at a super market and just had to take her home.
For now a few shots of Laguna :)
 I love freckles! Also note her little fins on the legs and arms and the fishweb between her fingers. She also has matching ears, not normal human ones.
 She has big eyes that kinda seem fishlike.
Her face is really different from Toraleis. I like that the dolls have individual faces that fit to their monster types.

More pics will follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment